Division of Extended Campus
Oregon State University's Division of Extended Campus provides access to a variety of high-quality learning opportunities to students throughout the world. The division is home to Oregon State Ecampus, OSU Summer Session, Open Oregon State and the OSU Ecampus Research Unit, as well as OSU Professional and Continuing Education.
Extended Campus units
- Oregon State Ecampus delivers more than 50 degree and certificate programs and more than 1,000 courses online to distance learners in all 50 states and more than 40 countries. OSU Ecampus has been ranked top 10 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report three years in a row.
- OSU Summer Session serves more than 7,000 students annually on the Corvallis campus and at the OSU Hatfield Marine Science Center on the Oregon coast.
- Open Oregon State works with OSU faculty to create online educational resources such as free textbooks, enabling them to share their expertise in digital media collections around the world.
- The OSU Ecampus Research Unit conducts innovative research that aims to create an accessible and inclusive online learning environment for students at Oregon State and nationwide.
OSU Professional and Continuing Education
- OSU Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) serves more than 9,000 students annually by identifying, creating and supporting lifelong learning opportunities that offer tangible value through quality programming that address educational, professional and economic development goals of individuals and organizations.
Lisa L. Templeton is the associate provost for the Division of Extended Campus. She has also served as the executive director of OSU Extended Campus since 2008.
- Alfonso Bradoch, director, Department and Learner Services, OSU Ecampus
- Claire Cross, director, OSU Summer Session
- Jessica DuPont, director, Marketing and Enrollment Services, OSU Ecampus
- Dianna Fisher, director, Open Oregon State
- Kathryn Linder, Ph.D., director, OSU Ecampus Research Unit
- Melanie Mitchell, director, OSU Professional and Continuing Education
- Shannon Riggs, director, Course Development and Training, OSU Ecampus
Visit the websites linked above to learn more about the units in the Division of Extended Campus, or call 800-667-1465.