Department & Student Services
- Alfonso Bradoch (541-737-9116, email@example.com), Director of Department and Student Services
Provides leadership for the personnel who support Ecampus enrollment, registration, department and student services.
- Vickie Bailey (541-737-1280, firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrative Program Specialist
Coordinates course offerings with departments, instructors and the registrar: Schedule of classes, course logistics, course info for Banner, credit overlay courses/workshops, instructor pool and pay arrangements, liaison to the registrar's office.
- Moina McMath-Walton (541-737-9813, email@example.com), Administrative Program Assistant
Textbooks, videos, course materials, developmental math, change of grades, instructor term letters, announcements and reminders.
- Joan Oakes (541-737-4166, firstname.lastname@example.org), Administrative Program Assistant
Coordinates student services for distance students, answers student questions via phone, email and in person, facilitates communication between students and various departments around campus, assists with proctoring arrangements and student petitions.
- Testing coordination (541-737-9281, email@example.com )
Contact phone number and email for coordinating proctoring arrangements for students and answering student and instructor questions about exams and proctoring.
Course Development & Blackboard Support
- Shannon Riggs (541-737-2613, Shannon.Riggs@oregonstate.edu), Director of Course Development & Training
Support, training, rolling over/activating courses, course production, posting material, resetting exams and questions.
- Senior Instructional Designer
Manages online course development for Ecampus and collaborates with faculty to develop and design online courses using research-based and experience-proven principles and pedagogies.
- Brenda Marcum (541-737-3768, firstname.lastname@example.org) Accountant Payroll/Personnel
Prepares personnel action paperwork for new hires, terminations, FTE and other changes; provides orientation to new employees related to payroll benefits; oversees instructor pay; monitors timesheets for professional faculty and classified for accuracy; calculates part-time instructor pay per student credit hour and enters into PYAHOUR; calculates and prepares the transfer of budgetary funds to OSU departments in alignment with the Ecampus Revenue Model.
New Course / Program Intake
- Lisa L. Templeton, Director of OSU Extended Campus
Important OSU contacts and websites
OSU Extended Campus
800-667-1465 / 541-737-9204
OSU Summer Session
800-375-9359 / 541-737-1470
Office of the Registar
Academic Calendar and Deadlines, Web Grading
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Printing & Mailing
Copyrights, Course Packets
Faculty & Staff
Academic/Advising, Campus Services, Employee Services, Policies & Procedures, Professional Dev., Technical Support, Univ. Admin.
Office of Admissions
800-291-4192 / 541-737-4411
OSU Beaver Store (bookstore)
800-595-0357 / 541-737-4323
The Valley Library
Borrowing & Circulation, Course Reserves
Blackboard help, FAQs, Help Desk