Contacts for Faculty
Department & Learner Services
- Alfonso Bradoch (541-737-9116, email@example.com), Director of Department and Learner Services
Provides leadership for the personnel who support Ecampus enrollment, registration, department and student services.
- Course scheduling (541-737-9223)
We coordinate course offerings with departments, instructors and the registrar: Schedule of classes, course logistics, course info for Banner, credit overlay courses/workshops, instructor pool and pay arrangements, liaison to the registrar's office. Textbooks, videos, course materials, developmental math, change of grades, instructor term letters, announcements and reminders.
Course Development & Faculty Training
- Shannon Riggs (541-737-2613, firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Course Development & Training
Support, training, rolling over/activating courses, course production, posting material, resetting exams and questions.
- Karen Watté, (email@example.com), Faculty and Course Development Specialist
For help with Canvas.
- Victor Yee, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Manager Multimedia Development
For help with multimedia.
New course/program intake
- Lisa L. Templeton, Director of OSU Extended Campus
- Joan Oakes (541-737-4166, email@example.com), Program Representative II
Coordinates student services for distance students, answers student questions via phone, email and in person, facilitates communication between students and various departments around campus, assists with proctoring arrangements and student petitions.
- Gina Rogers (541-737-9223, firstname.lastname@example.org), Program Representative I
Coordinates student services for distance students, answers student questions via phone, email and in person, facilitates communication between students and various departments around campus, and student petitions.
- Jeff Bulkley, Testing coordination (541-737-9281, email@example.com)
Contact phone number and email for coordinating proctoring arrangements for students and answering student and instructor questions about exams and proctoring.
Success counseling is an academic counseling service for both current and future Ecampus students. Success Counselors work in partnership with students to improve academic skills, to identify support resources, and to address obstacles to academic success at OSU. Success counseling is individualized, strengths-based, and holistic.
- Amy Riley (541-737-9211, firstname.lastname@example.org) Student Success Manager
- Tom Casey (541-737-9204, email@example.com)Success Counselor
- Theresa Harper (541-737-9207, firstname.lastname@example.org)Success Counselor
- Bethany Ulman (541-737-0524, email@example.com)Success Counselor
Important OSU contacts and websites
OSU Extended Campus
800-667-1465 / 541-737-9204
OSU Summer Session
800-375-9359 / 541-737-1470
Office of the Registrar
Academic Calendar and Deadlines, Web Grading
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Printing & Mailing
Copyrights, Course Packets
Faculty & Staff
Academic/Advising, Campus Services, Employee Services, Policies & Procedures, Professional Dev., Technical Support, Univ. Admin.
Office of Admissions
800-291-4192 / 541-737-4411
OSU Beaver Store (bookstore)
800-595-0357 / 541-737-4323
The Valley Library
Borrowing & Circulation, Course Reserves
Computer Help Desk, FAQs