Ecampus Faculty Forum 2013 Registration Form
Pre-registration is now closed.
Please stop by the registration desk on April 11 to register on-site.
Oregon State Ecampus is pleased to announce our sixth annual Faculty Forum on Thursday, April 11, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center at OSU.
The Faculty Forum features wide-ranging discussions with Ecampus instructors about excellence in online education. Come hear your OSU colleagues share their innovative teaching methods, best practices and experiences in online course development.
This year's session and panel topics include:
- Strategies for engaging online discussions
- New tools in plagiarism prevention
- Challenges in and solutions to delivering lab work online
- Hybrid courses and the best of both worlds
- Creating effective online lectures
Also, Ecampus instructional designers will be available all day to share best practices related to online course design.