Oregon State University offers a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics to help meet the significant demand from today's organizations for business analytics knowledge and skills. This is a 21-credit, hybrid program that delivers high-quality, relevant course work to students from a variety of professional backgrounds, including:
- Those with an MBA seeking to refresh their skill set
- Early career professionals looking to advance in the analytics field
- Those from outside the analytics field seeking career opportunities in this rapidly growing space
The program is offered by Oregon State's College of Business and delivered through Oregon State Ecampus.
Hybrid with in-person classes in Portland
This rigorous graduate certificate program blends online course work with in-person classes in Portland. The approximate delivery blend is 80 percent online and 20 percent in-person. The number of in-person classes varies by course, but most courses entail two to three meetings per 11-week term, lasting between two to three hours each.
Advantages of an Oregon State University business program
- OSU's College of Business is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business)
- Research-based education
- Only 25 percent of business schools meet AACSB standards
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Rigorous curriculum and flexible delivery that blends online and in-person sessions to maximize learning and flexibility
- 2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region "Best in the West" designation from the Princeton Review
- Listed as one of the top 10 Most Popular Business Schools on the U.S. News & World Report's short list
- The courses are taught by leading researchers and practitioners
- Small class sizes
Please note: This program is not yet approved for financial aid eligibility by the U.S. Department of Education.