Graduate Programs: Education – Online & Hybrid
OSU's College of Education and Extended Campus have teamed up to offer degrees in Adult Education and Higher Education Leadership with courses that can be accessed via the Web and from off-campus locations around Oregon.
Fulfill your career goals
Throughout the year we offer over 50 courses in Adult Education and Higher Education Leadership. Whether your aspiration is to work with adult learners in educational or workplace settings, become a community college leader, specialize in teaching English to adult second language learners, or to enhance your professional development, you can attain these goals without a major lifestyle change.
Flexibility of Delivery
The following College of Education/Ecampus degree programs are delivered online and in-person at a location near Portland, Oregon. On-site sessions are often taught in intensive weekend formats to accommodate the working professional.
Teacher and Counselor Education at a distance via Oregon State Ecampus
The College of Education offers courses through Oregon State Ecampus for teachers, trainers and other educational professionals interested in:
- Taking graduate courses online
- Pursuing an advanced degree
- Gaining skill in teaching methods and strategies
- Learning how to teach courses online
Teacher and counselor education programs
- Master of Education (Ed.M.): For K-12 teachers or informal educators
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) with an option in Clinically Based Elementary (This program is not fully online. It includes on-site participation in Beaverton, Oregon.)
- Master of Counseling: Clinical Mental Health Counseling (This program is not fully online. It includes classes held twice a term in Salem, Oregon.)
- Master of Counseling: School Counseling (This program is not fully online. It includes classes held twice a term in Salem, Oregon.)
- Ph.D. in Counseling (This program is not fully online. It includes classes held twice a term in Wilsonville, Oregon.)
- ESOL/Bilingual endorsement