Admission Requirements: Master of Education (Organization and Human Resource Education)
Review of applications begins after March 31 and continues until the cohort is full.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3.0 GPA in last 90 quarter hours
Applicants will be reviewed based on:
- written communication skills
- oral communication skills
- career objectives
- professional recommendations and experiences
First, apply to the OSU Graduate School:
- Fill out the online application form and pay the $50 non-refundable application fee.
Then, send the following items to:
Office of Admissions,
Oregon State University
104 Administrative Services Building
Corvallis, OR 97331-2106
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Letter of intent to study Organization and Human Resource Education
Also, submit the following items directly to:
OSU School of Education, attention Laurie Brendle-Sleipness
403 Education Hall
Corvallis, OR 97331-3502
- Current resume or vita including employment history and professional experience
- Writing Sample: A 3-5 page personal/professional narrative. Summarize significant learning experiences that have contributed to your professional development and how you expect graduate study to further your personal and professional development.
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL and TWE scores for international applicants only
If you need assistance with the application process, or have a question about application materials and requirements, please contact Shelley Dubkin-Lee (faculty contact) at (541) 737-5963.