Online course work in Radiation Health Physics is underway. Click on the individual course below for more details.
- RHP 501 RESEARCH (1-16)
- RHP 505 READING AND CONFERENCE (1-16)
- RHP 506 PROJECTS (1-16)
- RHP 507 SEMINAR IN RADIATION HEALTH PHYSICS (1)
- RHP 515 NUCLEAR RULES AND REGULATIONS (2)
- RHP 531 RADIOPHYSICS (3)
- RHP 535 NUCLEAR RADIATION SHIELDING (3)
- RHP 582 APPLIED RADIATION SAFETY (4)
- RHP 583 RADIATION BIOLOGY (4)
- RHP 588 RADIOECOLOGY (3)
- RHP 599 SPECIAL TOPICS (1-16)
- RHP 605 READING AND CONFERENCE (1-16)
Note: For course descriptions of all OSU Radiation Health Physics classes, please visit the OSU Online Catalog.
If you have not yet been admitted to the University, you can still register for a limited number of classes before officially applying. In order to do so, you must apply for non-degree student status before registering. Review our Admission page for more details.
There are no on-site residency requirements when you take courses through OSU Extended Campus. View our Tuition and Fees page to find out more information.