Graduate Certificate in Management for Science Professionals – Online
Now accepting students for summer 2013. Classes start June 24.
This 18-credit graduate certificate is ideal for working professionals in a science-related field, who already possess a baccalaureate degree, and wish to learn the necessary skills to advance into a leadership role or transition into a career with managerial responsibilities.
Preparing participants for the workforce
The worlds of science and business are increasingly interconnected - creating strong demand for professionals who can bridge these two disciplines. Industries, start-up companies, government agencies, non-profits and other organizations all need employees who can combine their scientific and technical knowledge with business and communication skills.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online program:
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- OSU Ecampus is a member of the Natural Resources Distance Learning Consortium (NRDLC). We are one of 10 universities who work together to provide more than 250 online courses and degrees to natural resource agency professionals.
- Online students receive the same transcript as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 800 online courses in over 80 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.