Expanded Options Program - Eligible Students
To be eligible for the Expanded Options Program through Oregon State University, the following criteria must be met (as defined by OAR 581-022-1363 Expanded Options – Definitions, 5/18/06):
- A student who is enrolled in an Oregon public school and who:
- Is in grade 11 or 12 or who is 16 years of age or older at the time of enrollment in a course under the Expanded Options Program;
- Has developed an educational learning plan consistent with OAR 581-022-1130(3), Diploma Requirements; and
- Has not successfully completed four years of high school; or
- Who has completed course requirements for graduation, but not received a diploma.
- "Eligible student" does not include a foreign exchange student enrolled in a school under a cultural exchange program.