B.A./B.S. Anthropology – Online
Now accepting students for summer 2014. Classes start June 23.
Anthropology bridges sciences and the humanities while developing critical thinking, communication, group processes, and the ability to work independently. The OSU online anthropology degree (general option) enables you to pursue a broad range of jobs that emphasize cross-cultural awareness, international contacts and management of cultural resources; for example: education, human and governmental services, law, business, media, and medicine.
This degree program is offered by OSU's Department of Anthropology and delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree:
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can complete their courses from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 80 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic adviser to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.