Now accepting students for winter 2017. Classes start Jan. 9.
The environmental economics and policy (EEP) undergraduate degree program focuses on development of strong economic skills and their use in the analysis of environmental and natural resource stewardship, while providing flexibility to incorporate interests in the biological, physical or social sciences. This bachelor's program is offered by the OSU Department of Applied Economics and delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
Learn from a top-ranked program
Ranked in the top 10 in the world, OSU's Department of Applied Economics has a proud history of research and education in agricultural economics and is a leader in the environmental and resource economics field.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Students can also supplement their degree program with any of our minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.