B.S. Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences – Online
Now accepting students for fall 2014. Classes start Sept. 29.
The online fisheries and wildlife sciences degree is an applied, science-based program that focuses on maintaining balance for species and habitats in the wild. Students have the unique opportunity to choose a specialization area to develop their interests and knowledge to make vital decisions about fish, wildlife and the delicate environments they live in.
This degree is offered by OSU's Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, which is ranked No. 1 in the nation for its wildlife program and No. 2 for its fisheries program. The courses are delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
Additionally, the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife is part of OSU's College of Agricultural Sciences, which is recognized as a world-class leader in the industry, ranking eighth in a new international survey of more than 3,000 universities.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.