Now accepting students for summer 2015. Classes start June 22.
This is a unique online degree program allowing students to design their own major organized around a theme that mirrors their interest and educational goals.
Students develop an in-depth plan based on coursework selected from the various schools within OSU’s College of Liberal Arts, including art, speech communication, history, economics, anthropology, English, foreign languages and literature, new media communications, women, gender and sexuality studies, sociology, political science, theatre, philosophy, ethnic studies, psychology and music. This degree program prepares you for a variety of career opportunities and further study at the graduate level.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.