Horticulture - Online Minor
Total Credits: 27
Students minoring in horticulture must complete a minimum of 27 credits with a GPA of 2.0 in their program of study. Course requirements are listed below.
All students are required to complete the following courses:
- HORT 112- Introduction to Horticulture Systems, Practices, and Careers (2)
- HORT 301- The Biology of Horticulture (3)
- Additional HORT Credits (22) (At least 10 must be upper division)
To officially obtain a minor:
- Before you begin taking courses, contact the Horticulture Adviser
- Complete a minimum of 27 hours of approved coursework (see below)
- Courses required in major may not count toward minor
- Individual courses may not count toward more than one minor
- Receive a grade of C- or better in all Horticulture courses take to complete minor
- Make formal application for completion of requirements
Go back to the Horticulture Minor Overview page.
Students can also earn a Bachelor's degree in Horticulture online through OSU Extended Campus, giving you more choices in this subject area.
View the Schedule of Classes.