Compare 20+ online undergraduate degrees
Now accepting students for summer 2017. Classes start June 26.
Through hands-on course work, experiential learning opportunities and applied learning of rangeland ecology and management, Oregon State University’s B.S. in Rangeland Science degree program will prepare you to pursue high-demand, outdoor career opportunities on both private and public lands in areas such as soil and water conservation, managing for ecosystem goods and services, wildlife habitat management and sustainable land stewardship.
Rangeland science is about the study and sustainable management of landscapes across a variety of biomes. The program takes an interdisciplinary, holistic approach that encompasses natural and human ecological systems. You gain the skills and knowledge that are needed to manage some of the most critical issues facing our global society.
This is the only program of its kind in the country to be delivered online, making it ideal for place bound students, working professionals or anyone looking to start or transition to a new career.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by Oregon State's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- OSU's College of Agricultural Sciences, which offers this online program, is recognized as a world-class leader in the industry, ranking 14th in a new international survey of more than 3,000 universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma and transcript as on-campus students.
- Enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 1,000 online courses in nearly 100 subjects, discover how Oregon State Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.