Compare liberal arts and related degrees
Now accepting students for spring 2017. Classes start April 3.
This is a full undergraduate Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree program in Spanish. Courses within the online Spanish degree program cover the language and culture of Spanish-speaking countries.
Spanish is the world's No. 2 language in terms of how many people speak it as their first language and is the primary language in 21 states and countries worldwide. Adding a B.A. in Spanish from Oregon State to your résumé will strengthen your career potential. Evidence suggests that learning a second language can be the key to personal and professional success, from increased cognitive function, to better grades and rewarding careers. In our multicultural world, employers are hiring workers with Spanish-speaking skills to give them a competitive advantage in international business relationships. Employees with a degree in Spanish are more adept at navigating cultural practices, enabling businesses to easily communicate in Spanish-speaking countries and worldwide.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by Oregon State's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- You can enhance your degree with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how Oregon State Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We're here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.