Now accepting students for winter 2017. Classes start Jan. 9.
The OSU online women, gender and sexuality studies degree program explores women's realities in political and social sciences, health, psychology, history, literature and the arts. This field is constantly growing and changing in order to understand and affirm the role race, social class, age, ability, appearance, and sexual identity play in women's everyday lives.
A well-established program
This degree program is offered by OSU’s department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies (founded in 1972 and among the oldest women’s studies programs in the nation) within the extensive College of Liberal Arts, and it is delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Enhance your degree with one of Ecampus' online minors.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.