In compliance with an agreement with the Oregon Higher Education Coordinating Commission for participation in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA), Oregon State University provides the following information regarding professional licensure through distance education. The courses and programs listed below, delivered online by OSU Ecampus, are not formally approved for professional licensure outside of the state of Oregon.
The list of programs:
- Master of Education (Ed.M.)
- Advanced Science and Mathematics Education
- Free-Choice Learning
- PK-12 English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Social Justice in Education
- Master of Counseling – School concentration
- Ph.D. in Counseling
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) with a concentration in community college leadership
- Master of Education (Ed.M.): Adult education
To determine whether these courses or programs meet licensure requirements in your state, you must contact the appropriate licensing board(s). Provided below is a current list of licensing boards, by state, which you may contact for this information. For more details on this matter, please contact Carlene Pelroy, the Ecampus States Authorization Compliance Coordinator.