Finding a Proctor
Finding A Proctor
Here are some simple ideas and limitations that will help you find a proctor easily and quickly. Following the Proctoring Guidelines will help you have a smooth exam process. To protect the integrity of examinations personal laptops are not allowed and exams may not be administered in a private residence; only in a professional proctored environment. Ecampus reserves the right to reject any proposed proctor or any previously approved proctor. Picking a proctor who does not meet the acceptable proctor criteria may delay your proctor request. To submit your proctor choice you will need to complete the Exams and Proctoring Form.
- Official testing center at a college/university - Including, but not limited to those listed on NCTA (*those listed on NCTA are not the only testing centers available. Many schools not listed offer testing services).
- Certified librarians at a library, college/university, or school.
- College/university administrators, instructors, or academic advisors
- ProctorU (online exams only, not an option for paper exams)
- Learning/tutoring centers
- Educational officers of a corporation, military installation, or correctional facility
- County extension offices
All proctors must have an professional email address and be able to provide a computer with internet access for up to 2 hours, and monitor the student during the exam -- no wireless connections
- Relatives or spouses/partners/significant others
- Friends and/or roommates
- Co-workers or business associates
- Undergraduate students
- Athletic coaches
- Anyone who does not have a professional email address (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. are unacceptable)
- Anyone who cannot provide a computer with internet access for up to 2 hours
- Anyone who cannot monitor the student during the exam.
Problems Finding a Proctor?
Email Ecampus Testing or call 800-667-1465 or 541-737-9281. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time.