Career Services – Virtual Career Fairs
Oregon State Ecampus is partnering with the OSU Career Development Center and OSU Alumni Association to offer a series of virtual career fairs for OSU students and alumni.
These events are online, so all you need is a computer and an internet connection to participate.
Each fair will focus on a different sector and offer an excellent chance for you to connect one-on-one with employers.
View a demo to see how you'll engage with employers during these virtual career fairs.
And before you participate, read these eight tips on how to make meaningful connections at virtual networking events.
Registration is now open for the following virtual career fairs:
- Nov. 3, 2016: Federal and State Agencies
- Nov. 2, 2016: Natural Resources
- April 20, 2016: Computer science
- Feb. 11, 2016: Liberal arts and nonprofit opportunities
- Dec. 11, 2015: Government and public service
- Dec. 10, 2015: Natural resources