Career Services – Virtual Mentoring Events
In partnership with the OSU Career Development Center and OSU Alumni Association, Oregon State Ecampus is offering a variety of virtual mentoring events to enhance the skills of OSU students and alumni.
Mentoring events will feature career tips, networking opportunities and more.
These events are online, so all you need is a computer and an internet connection to participate.
Registration is now open for the following mentoring events:
- Jan. 26: Translating your military experience to the civilian workplace
- Feb. 9: Returning to the workplace after time out
- Feb. 20: Prepare for the virtual career fair
- March 9: Networking strategies from a distance
- April 6: Translating your transferable skills
- May 1: Prepare for the virtual career fair
- May 11: Conversations for career changers
- June 1: Tips for your first year out
- May 11, 2016: Don't fail at your first job!
- May 5, 2016: Defining full disclosure and what to share with an employer
- March 16, 2016: OSU virtual networking lunch
- Feb. 4, 2016: Networking - International alumni and students in the workplace
- Dec. 2, 2015: Networking - Is continuing education worth it?