Student Resources - OSU Library Services
The OSU Libraries offer valuable research materials and services for students who take Oregon State Ecampus courses online, including those listed below. Visit OSU Libraries Ecampus Library Services for more student resources.
OSU Libraries help Ecampus students
- Ask a Librarian research and library questions via chat, email and telephone. This feature is available 24/7.
- Find a place to start your research with subject research guides.
- You can find books and videos in the OSU Libraries catalog and have them delivered to your home by clicking the “Request options” link and choosing “Home Address” as your Pickup Location. Delivery is free, and you pay the return postage.
- Borrow directly from nearly 40 Northwest academic libraries through the OSU Libraries catalog.
- Renew Oregon State materials online using the OSU Libraries catalog under "My account."
- Find materials not available online from the OSU Libraries using our Interlibrary Loan service.
- Remember that overdue fines can mount up quickly, especially for videos, Summit and interlibrary loan items. Check loan periods and fines on the OSU Libraries FAQ page.
- Get full text access to thousands of journals by browsing Oregon State's e-journals.
- Access the Oregon Explorer, a natural resource digital library integrating data from state and federal agencies, local governments, university scientists and citizens.
- Locate OSU theses and dissertations online in the ScholarsArchive.
Contact OSU Libraries
- Do you have a library, research, access or general question? Contact Ecampus librarian Stefanie Buck at email@example.com 541-737-7273. You can also try the OSU LIbraries reference desk at 541-737-7295 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The desk is open most library hours.
- Questions about your library record? Call the circulation desk at 541-737-7254 or send an email to email@example.com. (Open all library hours.
- Interlibrary loan: 541-737-4488, firstname.lastname@example.org (Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.)