Services & Resources - Library Services
The OSU Libraries offer valuable research materials and services for students taking OSU Ecampus courses, including those listed below. Visit OSU Libraries Ecampus Library Services for more student resources.
OSU Libraries help Ecampus students
- Ask a Librarian research and library questions via chat, email and telephone. Available 24/7.
- Find a place to start your research with subject research guides.
- Find books and videos in the OSU Libraries catalog and have them delivered to your home by clicking the “Request” button and choosing “Extended Campus” as your Pickup Location. Delivery is free, and you pay the return postage. OSU students who take a distance course and who live more than 30 miles from Corvallis are eligible for delivery services.
- Request articles that are in the library, but not available full text online using the journal catalog. Enter the article information and “Extended Campus” as your Pickup Location.
- Borrow directly from nearly 40 Northwest academic libraries through the Summit Catalog.
- Check and renew OSU and Summit library materials on the OSU Libraries catalog.
- Find materials via interlibrary loan. Use it to access articles not available at OSU, books and videos not available at Summit. You can also check and renew interlibrary loan materials.
- Remember that overdue fines can mount up quickly, especially for videos, Summit and interlibrary loan items. Check loan periods and fines on the OSU Libraries FAQ page.
- Get full text access to thousands of journals by browsing OSU's e-Journals.
- Access the Oregon Explorer, a natural resource digital library integrating data from state and federal agencies, local governments, university scientists and citizens.
Contact OSU Libraries
- Questions about your library record? Circulation: 541-737-2538, firstname.lastname@example.org (open all library hours).
- Simple research or library questions? Reference Desk: 541-737-7295, email@example.com (open most library hours) for general help with research.
- Library, research, access or general question? Ecampus Librarian, Stefanie Buck: 541-737-7273, Stefanie.Buck@oregonstate.edu.
- In-depth or subject specific research questions? Subject specialist librarians.
- Interlibrary loan: 541-737-4488, firstname.lastname@example.org (open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific time, Monday-Friday)