Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 1894 (1,358 Views)

I would like to take summer courses at OSU for credit, but I attend another college. What do I do?


You can apply as a nondegree-seeking student on the OSU admissions website. For more information, check out this helpful page for nondegree-seeking students.