Online Course Evaluations
Student Evaluation of Teaching
- Teaching at Oregon State University is an essential part of each instructor's responsibilities. Your responses to this questionnaire will help instructors identify quality teaching skills and methods or discover ways to improve their courses.
- Please take the time to answer each question individually and add your comments in the text box:
- questions 1 and 2 are used to compare across campus
- questions 3-12 are comparative within the discipline
- questions 13-19 collect demographic data
- comments in the text box are seen by only the instructors
- Instructors will carefully consider your comments. Also, supervisors for each faculty member or instructor will use this information to encourage teaching excellence.
- Results of this form are anonymous and are not tabulated until after grades are posted.
If you have comments/suggestions for the course that you would like to have considered by the Department or Ecampus, please send these comments directly by email or hard copy.
Instructions for Completing the Online Course Evaluation
Note: Once you are in Student Online Services. If you anticipate wanting to make extensive comments about the course, we recommend that you compose your posting in word processing program and cut/paste it into the text box provided at the end of the evaluation.
- From the OSU Homepage, choose Online Services
- Choose Online Services Quick Login
Login with your ID and GAP
At the OSU Online Services page, choose Student Records
- Choose Student Evaluation of Teaching
- At this point another window will pop up. Be sure to enable browser pop-up windows
If you experience difficulties while completing the Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET), visit the FAQs page.