Ecampus Department Services assist OSU academic departments with the logistics required for successful delivery of OSU curriculum to non-traditional students. Our vision is to “deliver your classes to students around the globe.”
Ecampus has implemented a revenue sharing program that has increased funding for Colleges and Departments. This revenue sharing has allowed the hiring of new faculty and development of new courses to increase student credit hours.
Services to Departments include:
- Assistance with course development and program development.
- Assistance with Schedule of Classes: adding instructors or TA’s, changing enrollment, adding comments, generic syllabus, etc.
- Assistance with "desk" copy ordering and OSU Bookstore textbook and course material ordering.
- Course material (DVD and/or Video) conversion to streaming media for your Blackboard courses.
- Setting up 408, 508, and 808 workshops.
- Maintenance of an Instructor Pool.
- Student Service Center to assist with student questions, registration, and testing/proctoring.
- Online evaluation of teaching (“Student Assessment of Teaching”).
- Marketing & Communication to assist with market research, planning, targeted marketing, and publications.
Download our Services to Faculty and Departments publication (PDF) for more details.
For additional information regarding our services, please contact us at 541-737-9204.