Department and Learner Services
The DLS team ensures the success of Ecampus students and faculty by being their direct link to support. We work with departments and instructors to schedule courses, maintain sample syllabi and manage test proctoring. For students, we provide pre-admission advising, help them navigate university policies and offer career and student success counseling in collaboration with Ecampus advisors.
- Course scheduling and updates in Banner
- Textbook orders and course material coordination
- Faculty and student complaint resolutions
- Regulatory compliance
- Financial projections and program budgeting
- Community college and Degree Partnership Program liaison
- Quarterly meetings with academic advisors
- Facilitate on- and off-campus test proctoring
- Career/success counseling
Ecampus offers financial support to develop and refresh online programs and courses. Department and Learner Services helps facilitate such requests.
OSU Extended Campus offers professional development funds to support faculty and advising staff in their professional development activities related to distance/online education.
For additional information about these services and more, please contact Alfonso Bradoch.
Director of Department and Learner Services