Military Students and Veterans
We are pleased to assist you in making a smooth transition from military life to that of a student. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools and services you need to succeed at Oregon State University.
Enrollment at multiple institutions for degree-seeking students
Visit the Enrollment at Multiple Institutions page.
Oregon State University will certify your OSU courses; your other institution will certify its own courses. You must provide the Veteran Certifying Officials with your OSU academic adviser’s approval for courses you enroll in at the other institution. Please contact Cathy Walker at 541-737-2007, or Angela Williamson at 541-737-0593 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSU tuition assistance
- Voyager Tuition Assistance
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Veterans Dependent Tuition Waiver Program (This program does not apply for summer term, distance or Ecampus classes)
- Nonresident Veterans Tuition Remission (This program does not apply for summer term, distance or Ecampus classes)
- Tuition Assistance Authorization Form:
OSU Student Accounts must have a letter of authorization on file. Letter of Authorization from the Sponsor includes:
- Student's name
- Student's ID#
- Term or duration of program
- Charges they will be responsible for
- Address where to send the bill
- Contact person's name and telephone number
Visit the Veterans Information page, which has VA chapters information for:
- Active Duty
- Survivors and Dependents
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Veterans’ Education Assistance
- VA Education Monthly Benefit Rates
Visit the VA/OSU forms page.
If you need assistance in getting in contact with your adviser, please call 541-737-4166 or email email@example.com.
Confirmation of registration
Once you have registered for classes you can print your class schedule by selecting View Your Class Schedule in Detail. If you have registered for an Ecampus course, Ecampus-Distance Education will be display in the Campus field.
Tuition and fees
Visit the Ecampus tuition and fees page.