Undergraduate Degrees Online
Interested in earning a degree online?
Oregon State Ecampus offers bachelor's degrees in the following disciplines:
- Agricultural sciences
- Computer science (special post-bacc program) New!
- Environmental economics and policy
- Environmental sciences
- Fisheries and wildlife sciences
- German New!
- Human development and family sciences
- Liberal studies
- Natural resources
- Political science
- Psychology New!
- Women studies (program was recently renamed to women, gender and sexuality studies effective summer 2013)
Please visit the pages above for more details, or request more information.
Just looking for a class or two? We've got 800
Oregon State Ecampus offers rigorous and engaging courses in more than 80 areas of study, and our complete catalog has over 800 classes to help you fulfill requirements and move closer to graduation. Check out the Ecampus schedule of classes to find the ones you need.
In addition to offering individual courses, Ecampus also gives students the ability to complete course sequences in many subjects, including online chemistry courses and labs and eight foreign languages.
If you simply want to take a course or two through Ecampus and are not a current OSU student, you should apply as a non-degree-seeking student. Most people go the non-degree route when they want to take courses for personal enrichment or to meet requirements at another institution.
Benefits of studying online through Oregon State University
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree program with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of undergraduate minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection