Undergraduate Degrees Online
Interested in earning a degree online?
Oregon State University offers online undergraduate programs through OSU Ecampus in the following subjects:
- Agricultural sciences
- Computer science (special post-bacc program)
- Environmental economics and policy
- Environmental sciences
- Fisheries and wildlife sciences
- Human development and family sciences
- Liberal studies
- Natural resources
- Political science
- Sustainability (double degree program) New!
- Women, gender and sexuality studies
Please visit the pages above for more details, or request more information.
Just looking for a class or two? We've got 900
Oregon State Ecampus offers rigorous and engaging courses in more than 80 areas of study, and our complete catalog has over 900 classes to help you fulfill requirements and move closer to graduation. Check out the Ecampus schedule of classes to find the ones you need.
Need to complete your foreign language requirement? Or, how about Chemistry?
In addition to offering individual courses, Ecampus gives students the ability to complete course sequences in many subjects, including online chemistry courses and labs and nine languages like Arabic, Hebrew, French, American Sign Language and Russian.
If you simply want to take a course or two through Ecampus and are not a current OSU student, you should apply as a non-degree-seeking student. Most people go the non-degree route when they want to take courses for personal enrichment or to meet requirements at another institution.
Benefits of studying online through Oregon State University
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Enhance your degree program with a minor. OSU Ecampus offers a diverse selection of undergraduate minors online.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection