Undergraduate Degrees Online
Want to earn your degree online?
Oregon State University offers online undergraduate programs through OSU Ecampus in the following subjects:
- Agricultural sciences
- Business administration New!
- Computer science (special post-baccalaureate program)
- Environmental economics and policy
- Environmental sciences
- Fisheries and wildlife sciences
- French New!
- History New!
- Human development and family sciences
- Liberal studies
- Natural resources
- Political science
- Spanish New!
- Sustainability (double-degree program) New!
- Women, gender and sexuality studies
Please visit the pages above for more details, or request more information.
Can't decide on a major?
The University Exploratory Studies Program (UESP) delivered through Ecampus is designed specifically for students like you. UESP provides an academic home for students who want to explore options for a major while working on baccalaureate requirements.
Over 1,000 classes delivered online
Oregon State Ecampus delivers rigorous and engaging courses in many areas of study. Our complete catalog includes more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects to help you fulfill requirements and move closer to graduation. Check the Ecampus schedule of classes to find the ones you need.
Foreign language & chemistry courses sequences
In addition to offering individual courses, Ecampus gives students the ability to complete course sequences in many subjects, including online chemistry courses and labs and foreign languages like Arabic, Hebrew, French, American Sign Language and Russian.
If you simply want to take a course or two through Ecampus and are not a current OSU student, you should apply as a nondegree-seeking student. Most people go the nondegree route when they want to take courses for personal enrichment or to meet requirements at another institution.
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State University
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same OSU diploma and transcripts as OSU's on-campus students.
- OSU offers a diverse selection of undergraduate minors online to enhance your degree program.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.