Skip to main content

Request info

Ask Ecampus

How will I be billed as a Degree Partnership Program student?

As a Degree Partnership Program student, you will have a separate student account at each institution. Notification of bills for OSU accounts are sent electronically to your ONID email account through the myBill system. You can find information about OSU's due dates, methods of payment and more on the OSU Business Affairs student billing website.

Please check with the business office at your partner school to learn their billing procedures and policies. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact student accounts at 541-737-3775 or


Back to Ask Ecampus

Best Online Bachelor's Programs 2024 - U.S. News & World Report