Skip to main content

Request info

Ask Ecampus

I am a nondegree student. How can I register for courses with enforced prerequisites?

If the class you want to take have required prerequisites, you will need to get a prerequisite override after you are admitted to show that you have completed the required prerequisites at another institution. Please review the Ecampus overrides webpage for more information about how this process will work after you are admitted.

Back to Ask Ecampus

Best Online Bachelor's Programs 2024 - U.S. News & World Report