Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 1875 (1,339 Views)

If I have already been admitted for a future fall term and decide to take summer courses, can I change my start term?


Undergraduate/post-bacc students who have not yet completed the Ecampus online orientation may change their admit term by submitting a request through Beaver Basecamp by the application deadline for that term. Students who have completed the Ecampus online orientation must request a change to their admit term by emailing For further assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-291-4192.

Graduate students can find more information on the Graduate School's website.