Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 1893 (881 Views)

I was admitted for a previous term but never registered for a class. Why can't I register now?


If you did not register for a course during your first term as an admitted student, you must request to change your start term by logging into the application portal.  Please note: Your application fee is valid for a term change within three consecutive terms of the original application term. 

For additional information, please contact the OSU Office of Admissions at 800-291-4192 or