Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 1960 (1,607 Views)

How do I request accommodations for a disability?


Disability Access Services serves all OSU students, both on and off campus. If you have a documented disability, you need to register with DAS each term. Visit the DAS students webpage to find information on available services and student rights.