Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 2018 (2,637 Views)

I am a Degree Partnership Program (DPP) student. Can I obtain an OSU ID card and if so, what services can I access with it?


As a Degree Partnership Program (DPP) student, you can get an OSU ID card even if you are only registered for classes at the community college.

To get an OSU ID card you must contact the ID Center (541-737-2493 or or visit their website. If you plan on using higher education facilities throughout the nation or wish to receive student discounts, it could be beneficial to have one.