Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 2039 (474 Views)

How do I get a tuition refund?


There are two types of tuition refunds. One is related to financial aid, and the other is a refund after you have dropped or withdrawn from a course(s).

For information regarding a financial aid refund, contact OSU's Office of Financial Aid at 541-737-3031 or visit their financial aid refund webpage.

If you have dropped or withdrawn from classes, you can find detailed information on the tuition reduction schedule.