Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 2126 (818 Views)

How do I add a minor?


If you are already enrolled in a degree program through Ecampus, then you do not need to submit an additional application for a minor. Simply contact the department offering the minor to let them know of your interest. You’ll meet with an advisor from that department who will then submit a Change of Major form to add the minor to your student record.