We understand that today's student cannot always relocate or adjust their schedule to complete or continue their education. Oregon State Ecampus can deliver the classes to you, no matter where in the world you are located. Ecampus is consistently ranked among America’s best providers of online education, delivering more than 40 undergraduate and graduate programs and more than 1,000 online courses.
Whether you are just starting your degree program or finishing up a few remaining classes, Ecampus can open the door for you to pursue your educational goals.
Benefits of studying online with Oregon State University
- No visa is required for students accessing courses from outside of the U.S.
See the guidelines for International students.
- All students pay Ecampus tuition and fees.
- All classes are developed by OSU's world-class faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- 20 undergraduate degrees, 25 graduate programs and more than 1,000 courses all delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
- NOTE: International students are not eligible for OSU's hybrid MBA in Organizational Leadership or MBA in Business Analytics programs. For more information, please contact International Student Advising and Services at email@example.com.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma and transcripts as OSU's on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- Study with a diverse group of classmates. Ecampus has students in more than 40 countries around the world.
Each year, our national reputation grows
Oregon State Ecampus is consistently ranked among America's best providers of online education. The following honors have been bestowed upon Ecampus in the past several years:
- Best Online Bachelor's Programs – U.S. News & World Report (2016, 2015, 2014)
- Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans – U.S. News & World Report (2016, 2015)
- The 10 Best Accredited Online Colleges – College Values Online (2016)
- The 30 Best Online Colleges – Great Value Colleges (2015)
- The 50 Best Online Colleges – TheBestSchools.org (2015, 2014, 2012)
- The 25 Best Online Colleges – Best College Reviews (2015)
- The 25 Best Accredited Online Colleges – Create a Career (2015)
- The Best Online College in Oregon – TheBestSchools.org (2014)
- Smart Choice 25 Best Online Colleges – SuperScholar (2014, 2013, 2012)
- Nation's Best Public Online Colleges – Affordable Colleges Online (2013)
- Top 20 Online Colleges – TheBestColleges.org (2011)
Your online classroom
Ecampus online courses are developed exclusively for the virtual classroom by experts engaged in the latest distance education technologies. Student-instructor and student-student interactions are highly interactive and typically occur via online discussion boards where you can post comments viewed by all or a select group, and often by video conferencing software such as Skype and Google Hangouts.
Preview Oregon State's online classroom in the Ecampus course demo.
Ready to apply?
Learn more about the admissions process for international students.