Oregon State Ecampus delivers a variety of educational opportunities for people interested in personal or professional enrichment and who prefer the flexibility of programs delivered online and off-campus.
Our online programs
- Undergraduate programs (bachelor's degrees)
- Graduate programs (master's degrees, graduate certificates, doctorate programs)
- Unique courses or programs (not full degrees)
Visit any of the sections above to learn more about our online programs, or request more information.
Benefits of studying online with Oregon State University
- All classes are developed by Oregon State's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma and transcript as OSU's on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
Looking for open online courses?
Open Oregon State works with OSU faculty to create online educational resources that can be accessed freely by students and teachers in digital media collections around the world.
Looking for professional, noncredit education and programs?
Visit Professional and Continuing Education, which includes:
- OSU QuickSkills Online
- Master Gardener Online
- Mastery of Aging Well
- Phytophthora: Training for Nursery Growers
- Management & HR Skills for Pharmacists
- And more!