Interagency Fire Program Management - Cost & Billing
Current Tuition & Fees
View the current term tuition and fee costs on the Ecampus Student Services Tuition & Fees page.
- Full Admission (Degree-seeking) = nonrefundable $60 application fee
- Non-degree Seeking = nonrefundable $30 application fee
Books and Supplies:
- Class materials (books, DVD’s, VHS tapes) can range from $50.00 to $150.00 per course, and average $75.00 per course.
USFS/BLM Students: Third party payment of tuition and fees
Agency administrators are currently finalizing the payment/reimbursement processes for admission fees, tuition, and for textbooks and materials. Contact your Agency Supervisor or HR Specialist for more details.
Third Party Payment is when a domestic or foreign company, corporation, state or government agency has made arrangements with OSU Student Accounts for special billing to cover tuition and other fees for students that they sponsor (does not apply to textbooks and materials). OSU Student Accounts must have a letter of authorization on file. Letter of Authorization from the Sponsor includes:
- Student's name
- Student's ID#
- Term or duration of program
- Charges they will be responsible for
- Address where to send the bill
- Contact person's name and telephone number
Students who are sponsored and do not have other financial aid but have questions regarding their sponsorship billing should contact OSU Student Accounts. All correspondence, contracts, military forms, tuition assistance forms and payment vouchers from the government or companies should be sent directly to the Student Accounts office at:
OSU Student Accounts/Third Party Billing
100 Kerr Admin Building
Corvallis, OR 97331
Students are responsible for on-time payment of any charges not paid for by their sponsor.