Oregon State Degrees Online by Subjects
Oregon State University (through Ecampus) offers a variety of high-quality degree programs online. The following is a listing of our current degree programs by subject area:
Computer Science & GIScience
- Computer Science (post bacc program), B.S.
- Geographic Information Science (GIScience), graduate certificate
- Master of Education (Ed.M.) for K-12 teachers
- Master of Education (Ed.M.) focusing on organization and human resource education (adult education)**
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Science and Mathematics Education focusing on K-12 (school-based)
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Science and Mathematics Education focusing on free-choice learning
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Counseling **
- Doctorate program (Ph.D.) in Counseling **
- Doctorate program (Ph.D./Ed.D.) focusing on community college leadership**
Language, Culture and Society
- Liberal Studies, B.A./B.S.
Natural Resources (Environment and Sustainability)
- Environmental Sciences, B.S.
- Natural Resources, B.S.
- Master of Natural Resources
- Sustainable Natural Resources, graduate certificate
- Water Conflict Management, graduate certificate
- Psychology, B.A./B.S.
Public Health and Human Sciences
Public Policy and Management
- Economics, B.A./B.S.
- Environmental Economics and Policy, B.S.
- Political Science, B.A./B.S.
- Sociology, B.A./B.S.
- Management for Science Professionals, graduate certificate
- Agricultural Sciences, B.S.
- Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences, B.S.
- Horticulture, B.S.
- Professional Science Master's in Fisheries and Wildlife Administration
- Master of Health Physics in Radiation Health Physics
- Fisheries Management, graduate certificate
** Please note that these degree programs do include a face-to-face component for some classroom work.