Is teaching others your passion? Make it a career.
OSU Ecampus offers a diverse group of graduate-level education degrees. Degree programs include an online Master of Education for practicing K-12 teachers, a Master of Science in science and math education; a Master of Education focusing on human resource education, and a Ph.D. in education focusing on community college leadership. Programs are either completely online or a hybrid of online and off-campus classes in Oregon.
Adult Education & Higher Education Leadership
- Master of Education: Concentration in Organization and Human Resource Education
- Ph.D. / Ed.D.: Emphasis in Community College Leadership
Teacher & Counselor Education
- Master of Education (Ed.M.) for practicing K-12 teachers (online program)
- Ph.D. in Counseling
- ESOL/Bilingual Endorsement (online program)
Science & Mathematics Education
- Master of Science - Free-Choice Learning (online program)
This program prepares you for a career in free-choice learning, which is non-traditional or informal education that focuses on the nature of learning. This includes learning that occurs in science museums, zoos, national parks, public exhibits, on the Internet and within other science-related community organizations.
- Master of Science - School-Based for K-12 educators (online program)
Practicing teachers in grades K-12 are invited to undertake an online M.S. degree in either Science Education or Mathematics Education with an emphasis on interdisciplinary science, mathematics and technology teaching and learning.