Science and natural resources - online degree programs
Curious about science? Are you passionate about the environment?
Let Oregon State University Ecampus fuel your passion and curiosity from anywhere in the world. OSU's renowned expertise, knowledge and research come to you through our innovative online degree programs.
Online Bachelor's Programs
- Agricultural sciences
- Environmental economics and policy
- Environmental sciences
- Fisheries and wildlife sciences
- Natural resources
Online Graduate Programs
- Master of Natural Resources
- Professional Science Master's in Fisheries and Wildlife Administration
- Fisheries management (graduate certificate)
- Geographic information science (graduate certificate)
- Management for science professionals (graduate certificate)
- Sustainable natural resources (graduate certificate)
- Water conflict management (graduate certificate)
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion for the natural world into a lifelong career.
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in natural resources and science fields. Our wildlife program is ranked number one in the nation and our fisheries program is number two.
- OSU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Bachelor's students can also earn a minor online through Oregon State. Ecampus offers a diverse selection of minors, such as business and entrepreneurship, geography, U.S. history, German, psychology, resource economics, chemistry and anthropology.
- OSU Ecampus fits your life: study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.