Now accepting students for winter 2017. Classes start Jan. 9.
Economics training provides excellent preparation for graduate work in economics, public policy, law and business. Oregon State University economics graduates go on to work professionally in the public (federal, state and local government) and private (banking, consulting, retail, and corporate) sectors. The bachelor's in economics program is offered by the OSU Department of Economics and delivered online by Oregon State Ecampus.
Within this program, economics majors gain quantitative and analytical skills, understand incentives that influence human behavior, grow as rigorous and logical thinkers and connect with faculty conducting economics research.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree:
- All classes are developed by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Students can also supplement their degree program with any of our minors online.
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 1,000 online courses in more than 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We’re here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.