Undergraduate minors online
Not only does Oregon State Ecampus offer more than 30 online bachelor's and graduate programs, but we also have a high-quality collection of undergraduate minor programs that will enhance your degree and boost your skill set in another subject area.
OSU Ecampus offers minors in the following disciplines:
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Environmental sciences
- Fisheries and wildlife sciences
- Natural resources
- Political science
- Popular music
- Resource economics
- Women studies (also available as a certificate)
Please visit the webpages above for more details, or contact Ecampus Enrollment Services at 800-667-1465 or via email with any questions.
Before enrolling in course work for your minor, be sure to talk to your adviser about the "no double-dipping rule" — which states that credits for your minor cannot also be applied toward your major requirements.
Who is eligible to obtain an OSU minor?
Students who are enrolled in an Oregon State Ecampus undergraduate degree program may enroll in any of our minor programs.
Also, a student who has already received a bachelor's degree from either Oregon State University or another accredited institution may be granted a subsequent minor by:
- Completing current requirements for a minor
- Receiving the dean's approval
- Achieving a minimum 2.0 OSU cumulative grade point average on work taken for the subsequent credential
- Taking a minimum of 15 credits of OSU course work applied to the subsequent credential.