Follow these steps:
If you are unfamiliar with the registration process, you may want to watch the Office of the Registrar's video tutorials.
1. Visit our online schedule of classes and select your courses. Write down the course title/number and Course Registration Number (CRN) of each of your desired courses so you will be ready to enter them once you are logged into Online Services.
2. To register, you'll need to have these essential numbers ready:
- Your OSU Student ID and GAP or your ONID username and password.
- Your Registration PIN number - This is mandatory for Undergraduate degree-seeking students, you must obtain this from your academic adviser (graduate and non-degree students excluded).
3. Log into Online Services to check your registration status for the date and time you can register. If are eligible to register please do this ASAP as the online courses have limited enrollment.
4. Once you have registered for classes you can print your class schedule by selecting View Your Class Schedule in Detail. There is also a link at the bottom of the registration add/drop page.
- You will have access to your course in Blackboard at the beginning of the term. If you register for a course after the start of the term, please allow 24 - 48 hours for Blackboard activation.
- Students with registration holds are not permitted to register until the appropriate OSU department or office clears the hold. If you are unsure of what is causing the hold on your account, call Ecampus Student Services at 541-737-4166.
If you have any questions, need help getting connected with your major adviser, or have problems with your OSU ID number or GAP number call Ecampus Student Services at 541-737-4166.