Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 2040 (1,033 Views)

How do I get a financial aid refund?


Students are eligible to receive a financial aid refund when their financial aid/scholarships exceed the allowable charges their student account. For more information on financial aid refunds, please refer to the Financial Aid/Scholarship Refund Policy. If you have any questions please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 541-737-2241 or