Oregon State University's Professional Science Master's in Fisheries and Wildlife Administration (PSMFWA) is an online degree program designed for professionals who want to accelerate their careers in fields related to biology, ecological management, environmental and social policy, natural resource management and fisheries and wildlife.
Delivered online through OSU Ecampus, the PSMFWA program is offered by the university's nationally renowned Department of Fisheries and Wildlife Science. It features instruction by an internationally recognized group of scientific professionals who provide a rich academic environment for degree-seeking students that is scientifically rigorous and relevant to today's natural resource issues.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are taught by OSU's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation in natural resources and science fields. Our fisheries and wildlife science programs are top-ranked nationally.
- OSU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- The Department of Fisheries and Wildlife is part of OSU's College of Agricultural Sciences, which is recognized as a world-class leader in the industry, ranking eighth in a new international survey of more than 3,000 universities.
- Online students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
- OSU Ecampus fits your life: study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- Oregon State University is a member of the Natural Resources Distance Learning Consortium (NRDLC), which includes 10 universities who work together to provide more than 300 online courses to agency professionals.
With more than 900 online courses in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion for the natural world turn into a lifelong career.
More information is also available at the Oregon State University's professional science master's programs (on-campus and online) website.