Online Courses and Degrees in Natural Resources for Agency Professionals
Advantages of studying online through Oregon State
- Oregon State University is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Courses taught by leading researchers and practitioners
- OSU Ecampus is a national leader in online education
- OSU is on a quarter-term system. Students can start four times a year.
- All online students pay the same tuition and fees regardless if they're from Oregon or out-of-state.
- OSU is America's natural resources university, and is internationally recognized for its research and innovation.
OSU Master of Natural Resources instructor, Christine Olsen, discusses how OSU faculty create hands-on, engaging online courses that prepare students for success in the natural resources profession.
Oregon State University is a member of the Natural Resources Distance Learning Consortium (NRDLC), which includes 10 universities who work together to provide over 300 online classes and degrees covering a variety of natural resource management disciplines aimed at agency professionals. The NRDLC is a partner with the US Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
OSU is a nationally-recognized premier teaching, research and service outreach institution located in Corvallis, Oregon renowned for its expertise in Natural Resources and Forestry. Through Ecampus, OSU brings quality education to you in the convenience of your own environment.
Throughout the year, we offer over 900 courses in more than 80 subjects which are taught by OSU's world-class faculty. All OSU online courses feature a vibrant learning atmosphere supplemented by videos, streaming media, podcasts and interaction with others in online discussion.
Online natural resources-related courses and degrees
Online courses listed by subject:
- Natural resources
- Fisheries & wildlife
- Forest resources
- Mammal conservation
- Rangeland resources
- View the complete schedule of classes
- Fisheries Management
- Sustainable Natural Resources
- Water Conflict Management
- Wildlife Management
- Agricultural sciences
- Environmental economics and policy
- Environmental sciences
- Fisheries and wildlife sciences
- Natural resources - now featuring an option in urban forest landscapes
Inter-agency Fire Program Management (IFPM)