Oregon State University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive Leadership track offers a unique graduate program designed for upwardly mobile professionals who are currently in leadership positions or who aspire to lead.
The program is offered by Oregon State University's College of Business and delivered through Oregon State Ecampus. Courses are taught by OSU's accomplished faculty to prepare graduates to compete in the new economy.
Hybrid with in-person classes in Portland
We understand that today's professionals can't drop everything and come to the OSU campus as full-time students. The Executive Leadership track is designed with those busy professionals in mind.
The approximate delivery blend is 75 percent online and 25 percent in-person classes in Portland. The number of classes in Portland varies by course, but most courses entail two to three meetings per 11-week term, lasting between two to three hours each. In-person classes are held at the Collaborative Life Sciences Building in Portland's South Waterfront neighborhood.
Advantages of an Oregon State University MBA
- OSU's College of Business is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business)
- Research-based education
- Only 25 percent of business schools meet AACSB standards
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Rigorous curriculum and flexible delivery that blends online and in-person sessions to maximize learning and flexibility
- 2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region "Best in the West" designation from the Princeton Review
- Listed as one of the top 10 Most Popular Business Schools on the U.S. News and World Report's short list
- Courses taught by leading researchers and practitioners
- Small class sizes