Oregon State University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive Leadership track offers a unique graduate program designed for upwardly mobile professionals who are currently in leadership positions or who aspire to lead. Courses are offered in a flexible format with most of the curriculum delivered online complemented by strategically timed in-person sessions held in Portland or Bend.
The program is offered by Oregon State University's College of Business and delivered through Oregon State Ecampus. Courses are taught by OSU's accomplished faculty to prepare graduates to compete in the new economy.
Program offered online with occasional evening meetings in Portland or Bend
We understand that today's professionals can't drop everything and come to the OSU campus as full time students. The Executive Leadership track is designed with those busy professionals in mind. This rigorous graduate program blends in-person sessions with online course work. The approximate delivery blend is 75 percent online and 25 percent in-person in Portland or Bend. The number of in-person sessions varies by course but most courses entail two-to-three meetings per 11-week term, lasting between two to three hours each. Portland meetings are currently held at a location in the south waterfront district. Starting fall 2014, students will have the option to attend the in-person meetings in Bend.
Advantages of an Oregon State University MBA
- OSU's College of Business is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business)
- Research-based education
- Only 25% of business schools meet AACSB standards
- OSU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Rigorous curriculum and flexible delivery that blends online and in-person sessions to maximize learning and flexibility
- 2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region "Best in the West" designation from the Princeton Review
- Listed as one of the top 10 Most Popular Business Schools on the U.S. News and World Report's short list
- Courses taught by leading researchers and practitioners
- Small class sizes