Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 1875 (1,099 Views)

If I have already been admitted for a future fall term and decide to take summer courses, can I change my start term?


Undergraduate/post-bacc students who would like to change their admit term, can submit a request through Beaver Basecamp by the application deadline for that term. If you need further assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-291-4192 or

Graduate students can find more information on the Graduate School's website.