Knowledge Base Answer

Question: 2021 (2,625 Views)

Can I complete a minor or certificate at OSU if I've already got my undergraduate degree?


Yes, you may earn a subsequent minor or certificate if you have received a previous undergraduate degree from an appropriately accredited university or college.

Browse a list of the Ecampus online minors and graduate certificates

For information on admission requirements and how to apply as a postbaccalaureate student, visit the OSU Office of Admissions website.